Welcome to Year 3
In Year 3 the teacher is Miss wise and Mrs Rogers is the HLTA.
All about year 3:
- PE kits are needed in school everyday. P.E is on Wednesday but we do sport right through the term.
- In Year 3 we change our library books on Friday.
- Please bring your home reader every day with the reading record book. Please encourage your child to read every night for 10-15 minutes.
- Homework goes out on Wednesdays and MUST be back for Monday.
- Homework club is every Wednesday 3.15pm - 3.45pm. Your chance to get your homework done early!
- Remember to learn your spellings and times tables (2x, 5x, 8x, 10x, 3x and 4x)
- If you have any worries, questions or concerns, please feel free to come in and discuss them with me at 3:15pm or make an appointment. I will be more than happy to help. I hope that all the children in Year 3 have a fantastic year.
Miss Wise & Mrs Rogers